Hockey drills 1
This hockey practice drill collection is made to cover all parts of a hockey practice, training and your hockey practice planning, short or long term. You find aprox. 280 hockey drills in this collection, from 13 years and up.
Here are some of the hockey drills and practices you will find in the material:
– Warm up hockey drills
– Skating drills for ice hockey
– Hockey stick handling drills
– Hockey passing drills
– Hockey skill drills
– Hockey 1 on 1 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 2 on 1 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 2 on 2 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 3 on 2 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 3 on 3 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 5 on 0 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 5 on 3 drills / practices / training
You’ll also find special drills and practices for:
– Hockey goalies
– hockey drills to practice and improve speed and endurance in skating with or without a puck.
There are also hockey drills, training and practices for:
– Competition or relays, to give your hockey players them the same feeling on your hockey practice as in real hockey games.
The hockey practice drills are following a pattern so it will be:
– Easy for you to switch between hockey drills on your practice with minimum of time loss. (minimum of moving pucks and queuing)
– The drills are also easy to change from advanced to easy hockey drills by removing moves, passes or players, or the opposite, by adding passes, players or moves into the hockey drills, that way you always get hockey drills that are suitable for your team and the level your players are on.
Starting with easier hockey plays, your players learn the basics and you can develop the hockey drills step by step.
Buy the Hockey Practice Drills E-Book
You order the hockey drills 1 eBook by clicking the Buy Now button below, you will now be moved to PayPal to make a secure payment. After fulfilling the payment the hockey practice drills will be sent to you personally by e-mail (pdf). So you will not get an auto respond mail with the drills, but the drills will be sent to you as quick as possible. (all hockey drills have a written explanation!)