Hockey Practices and drills
This hockey practice drill collection is made to cover all parts of a hockey practice, training and your hockey practice planning, short or long term. You find aprox. 280 hockey drills in this collection.
Here are some of the hockey drills and practices you will find in the material:
– Warm up hockey drills
– Skating drills for ice hockey
– Hockey stick handling drills
– Hockey passing drills
– Hockey skill drills
– Hockey 1 on 1 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 2 on 1 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 2 on 2 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 3 on 2 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 3 on 3 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 5 on 0 drills / practices / training
– Hockey 5 on 3 drills / practices / training
You’ll also find special drills and practices for:
– Hockey goalies
– hockey drills to practice and improve speed and endurance in skating with or without a puck.
There are also hockey drills, training and practices for:
– Competition or relays, to give your hockey players them the same feeling on your hockey practice as in real hockey games.
The hockey practice drills are following a pattern so it will be:
– Easy for you to switch between hockey drills on your practice with minimum of time loss. (minimum of moving pucks and queuing)
– The drills are also easy to change from advanced to easy hockey drills by removing moves, passes or players, or the opposite, by adding passes, players or moves into the hockey drills, that way you always get hockey drills that are suitable for your team and the level your players are on.
Starting with easier hockey plays, your players learn the basics and you can develop the hockey drills step by step.
Hockeycoach.se hockey drills and practices
The hockey drills are
– Professionally drawn
– Easy to understand by following the numbering of the players.
All the hockey drills are also made to look like the most common hockey game situations and to keep as many hockey players as possible in move at the same time (reducing “the queue time”).
Buy the Hockey Practice Drills E-Book
You order the hockey practice drills (280) by clicking the Buy Now button below or in the menu below the picture, you will now be moved to PayPal to make a secure payment. After fulfilling the payment the hockey practice drills will be sent to you personally by e-mail (pdf). So you will not get an auto respond mail with the drills, but the drills will be sent to you as quick as possible. (these hockey drills don’t have a written explanation, you follow the numbered players, passes and other symbols)